Basics workshop: robot programming with control system and software
Learn more about programming industrial robots and automating individual applications. The course is suitable for companies who want to train their employees, or for all who would like to gain more knowledge about robot technology.
- Theory: basics of robotics and robot programming, structure of a robot cell, further sources of information etc.
- Practice: unpacking and connecting a robolink® arm or drylin® E linear robot, basic programming with robot control system, programming of individual applications
- Course fee per person: €500,- plus VAT.
- Time frame: 9.00am to 4.00pm.*
- Event location: igus® GmbH
- Next date: 5th June 2020
* The course will take place with a minimum of five participants. If this number is not reached ten days before the event, we will have to postpone the course.